BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 3, 2013

80's Music Mashup - Part 2



Last time I wrote, I showed you guys my skill(ish) for music mashing. This time around, I took that song and put it into a video mash-up. This class assignment was definitely more fun for me than the last but it was still a challenge.

I used Windows Live Movie Maker to take pieces from two movies from archive.org and reassembled them into this mini movie I've titled Changes. I added, of course, my music mash-up and some well-placed sound effects to make the finished product.

The story I tried (and hopefully succeeded) to tell was about a man who realizes he needs to change himself after he gets a bit of a wake up call. It sounds like a serious plot but it came together to be a little more comical in a way that only sped up silent movie footage can achieve. I’m glad for that, though, I love making people laugh (or I’ll settle for a chuckle).

All-in-all this was a good time but I think I’ll leave the movie making to the professionals for now. So, Spielberg (if you read this) your job is safe for now.

Keep creating!

0 comments: